Part 3: New Year, New You: Choosing Your Word of the Year!Feb 08 2016 · 0 comments · Art Events, Articles, How-Tos, Inspiration Monday, Planner Community
Each year for the past three years, I have selected one single word to encompass what I’m believing and trusting God for in the upcoming year.
To identify your word for 2016, follow these three easy steps:
- Look over your list of “Things You Learned in 2015”.
- Identify any common themes
- Pray for guidance in choosing your word
Three things will happen to let you know that you picked the right word:
- You will be able to articulate why you picked your word of the year with great ease.
- You will start to hear your word everywhere you turn. (songs, blogposts, podcasts, etc.) Your word will chase you.
- When you think about your word and the upcoming year, it will light you up from within. You will feel assured that you are on the right track for the next 12-months.
So to wrap this series, understand that you can go through these three parts anytime of the year.
Part1: Time-Management – Take Your Time Back and Focus your Time on what matters!
Part 2: Things I Learned in 2015 – Sometimes you must look back to move forward!
Part 3: Pick Your Word – This word will guide for the next 12 months!
The great news is, self-evaluation and self-assessment is not just exclusive to the New Year. It’s never too late to start, so you should start today!
My word for 2016 is “Abundance”! I’m trusting and believing that this year, I will experience an abundance of blessings, love, joy, and God’s favor. What’s your WORD of the year? Please comment and share.
Also, remember to #SpreadtheLOVE