My series, Faubourg Tremé, celebrates the beautiful homes in New Orleans. Many fabulous homes are off the beaten path, and never discovered by visitors.
My first painting in the series, Kerlerec Street, is a beautiful representation of New Orleans’ unique architecture. Kerlerec Street is based on the Doullut Steamboat houses located in the New Orleans’ Holy Cross neighborhood. Built by a steamboat captain in 1905 and 1913, the two homes feature huge beads that resemble Mardi Gras beads. So unique!
- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
- copyright chanel christoff davis