Inspiration Monday: How To Build A Better Home Bar!Dec 18 2015 · 1 comment · Articles, Chanel, Christoff Davis, Dallas, Design, Inspiration Monday
The holiday season is upon us and it’s time to deck the halls. One thing I am excited about, is getting my bar hostess ready. My theme this year is glamour & drama. My colors for the season are silver & gold.
Here are a few of my essentials:
1. Vintage Glassware (cordial glasses/ice bucket)
2. Globe Wine Glasses
3. Gold Martini Shaker & Cordial Glasses
4. Crystal Decanter
5. Shot glasses
6. Cocktail napkins
7. Colorful Coasters // ChristoffDavis
8. Framed Print “LOLA” // ChristoffDavis
9. Fruit & Decor, to mix in for interest
Of course you have to stock you bar with your guests favorite liquor, wine and mixers. Have fun with this project and put your own spin & personality into it. Share your home bar photos with me. I can’t wait to see your take on the classic home bar.